Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What's with me?

It just occured to me that I'm somehow still feeling and acting like a 28 years old as if time has not move at all. Off course events that have occured over the last couple of years have some how shape my out look of life but I'm not feeling like a 34 year old middle age guy! Is this normal? I know friends and peers of my age - are acting and feeling their age! or have I lost the plot? i don't even dress like a 34 years old. In the weekends most people will mistake me as a university student.

Don't get me wrong - I have a huge mortgage, huge responsibilites at work and have been a manager of a team of accountants and the list goes on....but somehow they just don't stack up? Am I going crazy?

Afterall, I'm just an over worked and underpaid corporate slave. So .... what defines a 34 year old guy?

3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM , Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Dear Maximus,
It just means that you have not let the burdens of the world overwhelm you. So relax! Instead of beating yourself up, you should appreciate yourself for having your youth and childlike feelings intact. I think that is a gift many gays have - to continue to look and feel young.

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Chill my friend. 34 is only the beginning.

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Wild Reeds - Being a perfectionist doesn't help! I know and trust me, I sometimes treasure this good genetics though! :-)

Rick-yes I know! Will chill out....thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home