Friday, May 05, 2006

Only shower rule!

Today - I broke one my rules on living.

As part of my contibution to society one of my rules is that I do not take a bath (sounds pretty bad eh). In order to conserve water, I usually only shower. The last time I took a bath was almost.... (shit I can't even remember the last time I took a bath) - I finally gave in and soaked myself in a hot bath at home today! The idea of taking a bath was to help my muscles relaxed and ease the pressure points on my shoulder and back. It was simply blissful! It was 10 minutes of silence....no worries about work, no worries about life and no worries about men! The whole time in the bath was simply about me!

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live in Japan yet you don't take a bath much???? Oh no! Taking a bath is really good. It relaxes you, raises your metabolism, detoxes you, and makes you fall asleep easily. Keep doing it baby.

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki - I know, taking a bath is always good but then I'm too worried about the world shortage of water and by me taking a bath, it's not going to help the issue right? But I do give myself some luxury at times!

 
At 12:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, we need to take time out for ourselves.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home