Saturday, April 29, 2006

My perfect companion..

Following on from yesterday's blog-my perfect companion would have the following traits:

1. Serious about a monagamous relationship.
2. Secure about himself
3. Confident and Caring
4. Good sense of humour
5. Enjoy sports
6. Into fitness and personal hygiene
7. Visually enticing to the eyes!
8, and wants to have a family.....

Or is it wishful to think that he will ever come into my life! Sigh....
Or yes - I forgotten to mention, and abs to die for! :-)

4 Comments:

At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you are not standing there and waiting for him, are ya? If you are trying really really really hard, he might be found. :-) Good luck!

 
At 2:38 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

If you find him let me know. I might steal him away. : )

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger savante said...

I'm good for all the above. Except for the bit about enjoying sports .. blah. And into fitness? Blah again. Try me!

Paul

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki - the issue is that I'm not even trying! just imagining and dreaming!

Rick - if he meant to be mine, he will always be mine. No matter what you do! hehehe..... want to swap with Ryan???

Paul - I will not try to change you! Will this work??? and being a Doctor...maybe I could live off you then?? :-0

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home