Thursday, April 27, 2006

Reflections

I'm going to be 34 in August.

One more year to being 35 and that means middle age!

This means 6 more years before I hit the big 40....shivers!

And I can't retire from work as I have two f&*king mortgages to service... I'm now a full time whore working for the banks!

Wrinkles are appearing! More shivers....But I still look 25 years old to others who don't know me. So that's a positive start.

I'm not out yet! Just prefering status quo.... That's why I'm still single but not feeling lonely! So is this healthy?

And for fear of serious discrimiation at work-status quo is the best option. I want to be a corporate achiever!

My ankles and joints are starting to give me problems this week (probably from too much running last 2 weeks - check this out, I clocked 85 km in 10 days straight!)

What's with gays and the saunas? No wonder straight guys have a low opinion of gays! That's why I still prefer status quo.

And I'm still confused but feeling more settled about myself....is this an oxymoron statement??? Who cares..... and this is my kind of a guy.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to say this, but, only you know yourself well enough to lay down the directions for yourself, and only you know well enough what's good for you and what you want out of life. Or THIS life. Andrew Matthew's "Be Happy" taught me how to be at ease with myself and showed me the side of me I never thought I knew - and this has helped to a certain extent.

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Going after corporate achievement is boring. You'll get the coveted VP job, a bit of a bump in salary but they'll just own you more.

Rick

P.S. That's Colin Farrel. Hottie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home