Friday, April 28, 2006

The million dollar question.


Ever since I was young-I had this glimpse of my future wife to be slim with a pretty face, nice ass, firm legs and boobies. I love long silky hair. She must not be too tall and my favourite programs were always Ms World and Ms Universe.

What happen since then? I discovered hot hunky guys in Hawaii and it was downhill then. Confusion and in denial to self hate (no, I have not thought about suicide!) But I managed to push this all aside and pour my energy into developing my career. That was pretty much 15 years ago! I tried to be attracted to women and it worked to a certain extent but I wasn't showing any chemistry to them in return. It just did not work my way! I must have broken several hearts!

Now being in my 30s, I have yet to fix that part of my life which I have been running away from all these years. I would like to do something about it and move on but there is just too much risk at this juncture of my career. So is it about money I fear losing or about the respect? Or the right person hasn't step into my life and would this ever happen?

If he would walk into my life, what would he be? Hmmm.....that's the million dollar question that I have been thinking lately.

3 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope when the time comes, that he walks into your life, that he's everything you need.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

There's no man that's going to make it right. You have to make the choice. But you don't need me telling you that...you're a smart person.

I just can't wait for the day when you come out to yourself. What's there to risk? What's so important about your job? I think if you really explore it, the "risks" are really a front.

Who cares! Nobody cares if your gay or straight. So why not just be yourself?

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Thanks for the comments guys! It's been very encouraging!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home