Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Everything about Caffine

Why coffee? It's simply divine if the right mixture of coffee beans and frothy milk is concocted and it is love at first sight! Always with coffee....

I must say I only started drinking coffee when I started work. It was late nights after late nights of work and tight deadlines and shitty bosses and one day, I just couldn't stay a wake in the afternoon and that was when I resorted to expresso shots. The first time I took the caffine shots, the alert factor lasted the whole day. After that it progressively got worst and I'm now addicted big time to caffine! Funny my love affair of coffee did not start at my Uni days.... I must have missed out on all those late nights at the library studying for my mid terms. No wonder my grades were lousy! Where have I been? Anyway, I must say I'm drinking lots of coffee to make up for the lost years!

My love affair of caffine has taken me to new highs now. I must have my caffine shot or else serious withdrawal symptons like - migraines, sweaty palms, easily distracted will somehow appear...

Check out the photos-the various colours and textures at the various cafes...

3 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Yum...the look delicious

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Yes - they do look delicious don't they?

Harvey - thanks for dropping by! Just checked your blog...good reading as well. Will spend more time reading them this weekend when I have time on hand! Sluggish and sleepy eh? Interesting....

 
At 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. When I come to Japan (hopefully I get a chance and time to do so, before your term ends and you get flown by your boss to some God forsaken island in the middle of the Pacific!!), YOU shall take ME to THIS coffee place where you took these photos!!! Otherwise, I shall whine and throw tantrum and cry in your apartment until you do so!!!! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home