Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just routine stuff..

Just the usual day...

09:30 am: woke up to the sounds of drillings from a near by construction site. Shit!
09:45 am: laundry time - ie dumped my smelly clothes into the machine.
10:00 am: went for a run around the embassies....
10:31 am: bumped into "gym boy" on the way to the gym (and you know what it was really conincidental... I was just thinking about him when I turn into a corner and there he was!! I kind of smiled at him but he was a bit shocked to see me - I think!) Ah well - cest la vie - not meant to be...sigh!
11:15 am: finished weight training (concentrating on the back today)

11:45 am: cooked lunch (tuna pasta with cabbage) and had a shower.
12:10 pm: left home for work (yes again!)
12:20 pm: stopped by at a little cosy stall to get a friend a birthday gift.
12:45 pm: arrived at the subway and realised that I could take the Rapid Line to Narita Airport - (probably will take 2 hours to get there instead of one on the Narita express)
01:10 pm: arrived at work and got Starbucks on the way. worked pretty hard for the next 6 hours!
07:45 pm: left work to go to Roppongi for dinner. Friend's birthday. Had lovely Thai meal ...Gosh the beers went down pretty fast!
11:00 pm: Arrived home and switched on my laptop. Surf the web...and read my "new found" friends' blogs...
01:20 am: Still blogging.... and I should get to bed soon....

Another routine and non eventful day!

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger savante said...

If that's your back, I'm drooling :)

Paul

 
At 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

non eventful day

I don't know sounds like it was eventful. Running into someone I thought was cute usuallu gives me a little spike in energy. You got to go out with friends, doesn't count for something.

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Paul - I trully wish :-) I would be a male model and ditched being a corporate slave.....

Charles - You are right. I need to look at the simple things in life! Thanks for putting some perspective here..:-)

Wild reeds - :-) just another day in my life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home