Friday, May 05, 2006

Freaking Busy

It's early on Friday morning. I should be in bed by now but I'm not. I'm tired and stressed out from work but somehow half way through the night, I'm re-energised and managed to have a couple of beers with my colleagues! And chatted about nearly every topic about life....

1. When is the ideal age to be married?
2. When is the ideal age to be parents?
3. Why have I taken leave to attend weddings but I'm not married yet or taken?
4. And I still can see myself being single in 5 years time.
5. Latin America is a great place to visit! The Latinos are full of live and they love dancing!
6. And I forgotten how much I love dancing as well! What happen to me?
7. If money and time were not constraints, I'll be off to South Africa to do an MBA. Now this idea now have its life on its own...I just need to make myself redundant and use the money to fund my MBA!

Anyway....more rambling from me! I swear with a double shot latte in the late afternoon from Starbucks- I was going to fall asleep after the drink. Apparently caffine did not make an impact on me! I must be really tired - that explains why I'm developing ulcers in my mouth, pimples (apparently I have not reached puberty yet!) and I can see more grey strands of hair appearing!

Since Monday, I have put in on average about 12 hours a day! It has been a very stressful week, hardly any sleep, and no gym/excercise. I simply can't understand why the gyms are close by 6 pm on a holiday! shouldn't it open till late so that people like me could squeeze in some time for excercise..... Well its Golden Week in Japan this week and all the offices around us are close for the week EXCEPT poor souls like us!

And its late now! Checking out of the WEB world!

4 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Blogger savante said...

Go take a rest now!

Paul

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Go to bed. You'll feel better in the morning.

 
At 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, it's one of those days, huh? I hope you get relaxed or something.

By the way, Gold Gym in Harajuku is open 24 hours a day if you think it's not too far. :-)

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Paul and Rick - Doing my best to get enough sleep and rest over the next couple of days. Thanks!

Shigeki - If I could only afford two gym club memberships!! BTW, Harajuku GOLDGYM is about 25 mins away from my place-so it gets a bit of a challenging to get from MITA! Thanks....will see how desperate I become :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home