Wednesday, April 19, 2006

At the waterfront

Today I had dinner in town with some straight friends of mine - you know the usual couple stuff plus singles like me hanging off them! Good to catch up with some old mates of mind reminiscing our past holidays or my trips back here. Plus some good meals and drinks to go with at the waterfront.

And to top it up we had this gorgeous waiter serving us! Gosh was he handsome or what....I just couldn't tear my eyes of him :-) not too muscular but firm. Nice butts and not too tall either :-) and a pleasant smile! However, I must say this was done really discreetly-hopefully no one pick that up! Gosh... I can only take him to my dreams.....sigh! but that's better than nothing! :-)

7 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure your "sutble" gaze didn't give them a hint at all...... NOT. :-)

 
At 2:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you THAT hungry to visually devour the waiter like that? Poor waiter....didn't even know he was raped by someone's vision! Go back and have dinner there. Alone. Maybe you get to take home a candy or something.... :P

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger savante said...

Boy is right. Go back there, make sure you see him again and leave your number.

Paul

 
At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See ah, when TWO boys ask you to do the same one thing, it can't be long, ooops, I mean, wrong. Of coz it CAN be long. But we will wait for you to blog about that. Solee...my Chinese tongue is playing up again! Haven't been speeking Engleez for a while. Ha ha.

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Good to see your back to yourself...and blogging again. You must share a snapshot of the waiter. Go back and at least get a picture.

 
At 3:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!...nice blog..way to go..and i totally agree wid rick..photo of the waiter is in the top three of the things to do list!

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Hi all - thanks for the comments!! Unfortunately, being a straight gay closeted guy, it's a bit challenging going back to the restaurant (albeit - alone this time) and asking for a photo...hmmm that's going to be a dead give away! Ah well, I have since left the country ....so it's only a mental picture of him in my dreams! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home