Sunday, April 16, 2006

Smoking POT

Life is good! Just last night, I managed to cross out one of the things on my to do list. To smoke POT! :-)

Yes it was good, something rebelious! Should have done this when I was at University or when I was in Amsterdam (in 1996) but was too geeky to even tried it out then!

As for feeling high! I certainly felt the effect but it was good. Just feeling really relaxed! At that time I wasn't sure whether it was the wine or the POT.

Will I smoke POT again? I think that's a YES...

3 Comments:

At 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't smoke it when you are not feeling well. Then, you should be fine. I hope you saw/felt something fantabulous while you were at it. :-) You know what goes great with pot? sex. :-)

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger Paul said...

I just don't like the feeling of those droopy eyes and echoing sound around you. I know for sure if I will use it again... somebody can lure me to bed easily... No effort at all.

Bah!

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki - I was elevated to a different zone. Very calming indeed! and yes - SEX is good in this zone out space! :-)

Paul - thanks for dropping by and yes, hopefully when I smoke POT again, someone will lure me to bed :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home