Thursday, April 13, 2006

Private Blogging

Wow - took me about half an hour to get into this page! What a challenge when you do not have fast broadband connection at home! Some places are still so far off from high speed connection. It just makes me feel more appreciative of what I have in Tokyo.

Well what have I done since I last blog last week? I have travelled a further 10 hours to get down to the southern hemisphere and I'm here right now. Good to be back here after being away for almost 12 months and it's always great to catch up with friends and family!

I must say, the first couple of days here is all about work and more work. I can't even get onto the net as all access have been disconnected. So our offices here are pretty much focus on work and nothing else! Putting that aside, it has been good. Managed to squeeze in 4 runs over 4 days at 10 kms per run and have managed to cut down on the alcohol intake as well. So no more late nights for me over the last couple of days! :-)

BLogging is still a challenge! Managed to squeeze one in tonight without the brother knowing too much. Everyone is in bed right now! So I have quietly sneaked downstairs just to blog! What a life eh?

Happy Easter Holidays!

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Glad your blogging again..but I've lost context. Where are you and what are you doing? I thought you were having friend s over...what happened to that?

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Rick - I'm somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere for work and yes I did have friends over in Tokyo but that was nearly 2 weeks ago! They have now gone back home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home