Thursday, March 23, 2006

Just chicken little..

This is my last of my "Just" entries. I'm ending this theme in need of something new to rejunevate my daily routine...it's getting a bit boring for me!

I went to the gym last night and saw gym boy again! Still no eye contact but the strangest things of all is that whenever I'm at the gym - that's around 8ish, he is there working out. In the weekends, I can safely say that our path has cross a couple of times! This time round we were working out on machines that were pretty close. I had my chance to start a conversation with him but I'm not game enough to start a conversation. Just felt like a dumb ass!

So is this a coincidence or what?

3 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY did YOU blow that one-in-a-million chance when lady luck was smiling on you? You could have started with a simple "Hi" and later ending up on his couch, sipping persimmon tea or chamomile tea while being serenaded by enchanting lounge jazz, while the two of you exchange, er, erm.....your personal views on life and the weather!! Whaddaya think I was gonna say?Exchanging kisses? Heck, NO! Wait till you get to know him better!!! Better luck next time...or better grab your luck next time.

 
At 7:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you tell that's me! :-) No, I don't work out in Roppongi. Well, once in a very very blue moon. I am not sure if it's a coincidence. You can just say "is this the time you always work out?" It gets more awkward not to talk him even though you see him almost everyday. :-) Just say hi is nice. That's what I usually do at the gym. Knock him dead!

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Well my friend, I know I may have missed the boat but my gaydar tells me he is straight as a pole though but who knows nowadays. Gosh he is attractive though....

Shigeki - if it was you, I guess our path would have crossed and being you, you would have started the conversastion instead of me! :-) will consider when I see him next time :-) thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home