Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Roppongi

Got home from Roppongi today at 3:30am. Yes - it's a school night and went drinking with my colleagues.

Been drinking again! This is my 4th visit to this part of town in 5 days! I was there on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday night.

My liver is so dead.
My sugar level is extremely high now!
My calories level must be reaching danger zone now.
And I'm tired.....had only 4 hours of sleep today.
And I'm so broke!

I use to be a social drinker. I believe I've moved up the rank in terms of alchohol consumption. I am now considered alchoholic dependent.

I am so Roppongi out!

Ian signing out for a good night's sleep!

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I hang out in Roppongi on a very rare occasion. I don't know I seem to enjoy Azabu Juban more. :-) But I am not against Roppongi since I sometimes work out at Roppongi Tipness. It's definitely an interesting place. I guess hanging out without any alcohol like Excelsior cafe could be good and less expensive. :-) take good care of your liver.

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

I have gone to Azabu Juban as well! Nicer place then Roppongi but then again after a couple of late nights in town, Excelsior Cafe is not a bad choice either!

So you work out Tipness eh? I'm with Total Workout!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home