Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not fussy

I bought this T Shirt from Hong Kong last year during one of my business trips.

Not sure what possessed me to buy this shirt but I haven't worn it yet. It fits me alright. However I'm not sure what statement I will be making if I was to wear it. So I decided just to put it away in my drawers until the right day comes. Then again I could be out of shape and it won't suit me anyway. What a fucking waste of money!

Not fussy? Yeah right.... probably "Too Scared" would categorised me better.

Ian signing out!

3 Comments:

At 4:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color though. shiny. very gay. :-)

I don't have any t-shirt with the statement. I am very Japanese I don't make any. :-)

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Ian,
Wear it! It'll make you feel good. It's a statement who cares what it means. It can mean anything to anybody.

What made you pick it up?

Rick
Bandit Talks

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki - yes....very Gay indeed. Not me though! :-) and you won't see me wearing this either...

Rick - I think it will make me feel nervous rather than good! Just imagine the stares :-) Oh - I bought it because I was feeling cheeky....but regretted the decision after that :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home