Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gone deep sea fishing

Well, I have not been able to blog for the last few days because I have friends over at my place in Tokyo. We have been out partying, sightseeing and catching up with their friends as well. So yeah! I have a couple of extra phone numbers to call when I need the numbers for friends in Tokyo! Also found a couple of cool places to eat and hangout. I'm so Roppongi out and never knew there was a world outside Roppongi!

Today I'm in Singapore for a short break before I continue my onward journey for work. And like me, I have always try to do as much as possible on my day off and guess what I forgot to bring my running shoes! Can't go to the gym or run. So I guess the only thing I can do is blog in an open area!!! If anyone caught me here-that would be an interesting coming out session :-)

Ah well, I need to go and buy a pair of running shoes here. I'll go beserk if I don't get to use the gym this week..in fact I have not been excersing since Monday and I feel fat! That's when one's life evolve around work, boozing and excercising! Sad and pathetic!

So, I'll be away for 2 weeks and blogging will be sporadic if not uninteresting titles.

Ian signing out!

PS - Still haven't told my friends yet....

4 Comments:

At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out for two weeks? I will have nothing to read?? I must go vist MPH this weekend to get me a 967-page novel to keep me occupied if you don't blog for two weeks! Ha ha. Or maybe ask Jay to teach me how to make cupcakes!!

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Enjoy Singapore. (And tell your friends...)

 
At 12:29 AM , Blogger Wild Reeds said...

~~
So I guess the only thing I can do is blog in an open area!!!
~~

Lol... cool one. See ya around!

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

This is probably overdue but thanks of the comments.

Have been out of action the whole week and decided that if I have time today, will definitely do some blogging in the privacy of my room.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home