Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BUTS and Excuses.....

It is now approximately 5 months since I have moved back to Singapore! How time has flown past but I still find myself in the same rut! Things have moved but not much though!!

Over the last couple of months, I have come out to a total stranger who happen to have just come out as well. So he is still discovering but he is definitely miles ahead of me!! I have done a course about self awareness that should have expand my true self and seek the so called life path but somehow like I said earlier on I still feel trapped. I am more comfortable of my feelings about guys. I have accepted that I am trully attracted to guys especiallly the good looking ones but I am still comfortable making new friends with guys but not expecting any more except for the basic friendship.

I am more comfortable now with my very close friends about me being gay and we have decent conversations out relationshiops. In the past, I just shudder when I hear about gay relationships but I secretly harbour this feeling. Longing to be touched and hugged. Longing just to be love and accepted. Something pure.... Maybe one day I will find that love. Just maybe....

Anyway, it has been a long day! I realised that I have a lot of BUTs in my sentences above. Maybe this reflect my so called life which is full of excuses and BUTs.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do as what makes you feel comfortable. You don't have to raise your limit or anything :-)

I on the other hand got bashed (in a nice way though) at a homo bar by friends last night about my gayness and all. I think I have become so dirty that would be impossible to cleanse!

 
At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, do you know what happened to jon's blog? the angel4love.blogspot.com? I'm a fan of yours and his blog but now his blog is no longer accessible.

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

What an excellent post! Thanks for sharing...sounds like you're on your way to feeling better about who you are.

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger savante said...

So go out and start meeting up with them, my friend :)

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Jon said...

Happy Coming Out, dear. It is not like that people nowadays are shallow. They are more accepting than we think. In fact, secretly, I think they like to know that they have gay friends.

Max, don't mind if I use the space here to talk to Tommy.

Tommy, I have to seal my blog because my students discovered it, and I am having a slight problem with a few of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home