Thursday, March 01, 2007

Angry

Not sure what it is but I have been really Angry today!

Some cyclists are idoits! - At the pedestrain crossing today, it was raining and I managed to cross to the other side of the road and as I just got there, this cyclist pulls up in front of me and stopped. I had to make way for him! I cursed under underneath my breath - fucking prick (excuse my French). I think he heard me cursed but do I care?? Obviously not!

Car drivers are inconsiderates and are fucking idiots (excuse my French again). As I was walking home after my gym and it was still raining, I had to cross the road and this fucking car driver did not even care to slow down for me to cross the road. Fucking wanker....

Car driver incident no 2 - on the way back home I had to cross another set of traffic lights and the car that turned into this lane did not even see me crossing!! He had the nerve to apologise! Another fucking useless prick!! (excuse my french again)

Talking about angry...I need some sleep!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM , Blogger Jon said...

I longed for a day where all just cycle, under an air-con environment. That will really be nice.

But of course, that means we have more people to upset you, huh? Sorry. : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home