Friday, March 09, 2007

OVER and OUT

There is nothing to blog today. I am having a brain cramped tonight after looking at spreadsheets and numbers the whole day!! That is the job of an accountant and I wish I could passed it down to my colleague BUT it did not happen and so ended working quite late. Funnily I managed to squeeze in an hour at the gym tonight working on my back, lats, legs, triceps and abs! Yes it was pretty focused session and was back at the apartment by 1130 pm. My narcissistic nature got the worst or better of me! You decide....

It is now 1 am and I am typing away JUST - not sure if this entry makes any sense at all. I have also packed for the weekend. Heading up to KL this weekend for a short break (no NOT a dirty weekend!!) AND there is SO much work! Ah what the hell...... I should take risks and trust my team members to help me deliver the end product..... which is more FIGURES by the way - Nothing EXCITING.

OVER and OUT!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Enjoy ur trip to KL. Rest, please.

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Sounds like a much deserved break. For those of us not familiar, where or what is KL?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home