Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Airports and Airpoints

Well another weekend gone! As I mentioned in my last entry, I was in KL for the weekend. KL short for Kuala Lumpur which is the capital of Malaysia. It is 50 minutes away from Singapore by air and if you have PLENTY of time, taking a coach is another option BUT is not in my vocabulary for the time being. It is a city of about 2.5 million people - chaotic, modern and charming, traffic jams to die for NOT, Asian cuisine to saviour and to top it off, a city of mystic energy!!

Do I want to live there? Nah... too much chaos (although the people are friendly), the system sucks, bureaucracy is a nightmare and what else, rampant corruption in the country. Just not my cup of tea for the time being.

As usual I flew into KL on airpoints, courtesy of Singapore Airlines. In fact, that is the only airline I currently will fly on except when there is no available seats!! Don't ask me why the pompous attitude but after being a PPS Club member for the last 3 years, I know what is service in the air!! :-) (Ok the stewards are not drop dead gorgeous but most of the stewardess are pretty decent looking gals.. if I was straight enough, I would go for any of them :-), UNFORTUNATELY, I swing the other way....sad!!). Looking at what keeps me going, I must say, my priorities are screwed.


See - since I a PPS Club member, all I can think and plot is to get myself enough airpoints (or business class sectors) to ensure I keep my so called status for another year. Currently, my travel plans are looking pretty pathetic! There are hardly any business class travels coming up!! It is likely that I will loose this status by the end of the year!! My mind is PLOTTING....I wish I could get my other priorities in order - like getting myself a partner!! So sad eh?

I bumped into this guy I had a crush on a few years back!! Man - he is looking HOT and his skin is smooth as a baby's bum!! I so want to lick his face :-) Anyway...back to reality, he is taken - so off limits!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Lucky you. Usually the guys I had crushes on turned their tummies out, and burped like they were on some rap-hip-hop on a roll.

P/s: KL is the 33rd most polite city in Asia. At least it is not 34th.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home