Sunday, March 04, 2007

Seriously Annoying

Why is this that I get all these offers from my friends who are keen to get me hook up with their lady friends? When will they stop trying to interfere with my life? I know they are really concerned about my well being but now it is getting a bit annoying. Seriously annoying!

I am sure they are smart enough to tell that I am not seriously looking for a straight relationship am I?

Anyway, I have agreed to meet up with these friends of mine who is going to set the scene up and another set of friends who are going to be my wing men - just to check out the lady friend.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Maybe because in the previous blog you told your friends you are straight?

 
At 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't drink too much and don't let the date do something on you while you are passed out. That would be a horror!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home