Wednesday, March 07, 2007

TVBreak

Not sure what has happened to me lately.... First it was the Korean drama syndrome and NOW, Prison Break syndrome!! :-)

I nearly killed myself emotionally watching the entire Korean series in 2 weeks (all in 55 hours). I was a wreck. A total wreck....almost a junkie. The drug junkies that you can relate too.... Panda eyes.. Lost in their world and that gazed looking set of eyes... The only target for my day was to watch the Korean series and I was darned FOCUS (I wish I could channel this energy to other parts of my life!)... Glad to say I cured myself out of this and refuse to watch any Korean drama series from now on.

Now it is FOX Tv - PrisonBreak! I have been glued to my 40 inch Sony Bravia for the last few days! When I first played it - I knew I could control my addiction! Since I never got hooked to any American series (except for Friends and Lost but they were aired at sensible times!) I was feeling good about it. 21 series later - I am hooked! BIG TIME. When I watch it on DVD, I have to have my laptop connected to FOX TV website. I read the synopsis of each episodes while watching the show. Sad or crazy? You go figure out!!

I need a TV Break and a break from the fictional characters that these gorgeous hunks play/act!!

3 Comments:

At 2:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably why I don't own a TV :-) If I did, I would never go to work :-)

Yup, I heard Prison Break was great but if the dude's IQ would be that high, shouldn't he not done "prison break" and gone for a wiser decision? is my point... Yes, I am a bitch.

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger khalel said...

whew! A forty Inch Sony Bravia!? Coool!!!! lolz!!!

 
At 9:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes... Wentworth is HAWT!
you should watch Heroes as well

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home