Monday, January 29, 2007

My thoughts and feelings about myself

I have been in a personal awareness training for the last couple of days. So plus work and training, somethings have to give way - blogging, gym and sleep. Yes...I'm so tired but somehow relieved and alive... for the first time in years, I cried so emotionally that I did not believe that I could feel alive. I am glad that I can feel now......

On the last night of the session we had to write about our thoughts and feelings about ourselves and here goes my 2 cents worth.....

My thoughts and feelings about myself

This is my sanctuary, my place where I can come home to be me again. This is my place where i get in touch with my most innerself and thoughts. This is the place where I can let down and let go. I can cry and feel vulnerable and yet be safe.

When I open myself to people, they will be the most important people in my life that will make a mark in my life. They are the ones that will provide or have provided guidance and support to me in terms of love and care.

My innerself is a place where I can generate ideas, create value and a place where I can forgive myself of all my shortcomings and failures.

This is my heaven, my space, my sacred ground. This is where I have created my sanctuary with my bare hands. My priceless item.

Adious - see you next week as I will be travelling for work. Out for Maximus Leo!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

I am excited about your journey. It sounds as if you're building awareness and gradually opening the closet. I'm glad you met someone to talk to and that you are able to open up. Look forward to reading more.

Take care my friend, take care

Rick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home