Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kinki Kids??? Hmmm

I took this picture at Harajuku Station before I left Japan. Kinki kids eh? :-)



Anyway, it is only 10 days into the new year but I am already starting my bad habits again. Long hours at work, stress levels are up again and I am sleep deprived. I am working out later at the gym and this doesn't help me with going to bed early!! So I am now watching Korean drama series on Cable and yes it is very addictive....No wonder I am very short tempered at work!!! :-)

Oh yes, the long hours at work is not helping me to achieve my 2007 New Years resolution to find love......

4 Comments:

At 5:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have a very similar problem like mine :-) I can totally feel for you but I guess you need to break the usual cycle to start something new. Yes, it's very scary but you might love it. Good luck on not working so much!

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger savante said...

Hey, the Kinki Kids are famous!

 
At 3:57 AM , Blogger aiskrem_potong said...

it sounds like you are spending long hours at work by choice. are you crazy?!! (hehehe). seriously, take time to relax ok? take care :)

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Go for love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home