Thursday, December 28, 2006

Pink Christmas Tree?

Something I should have blog a couple of days ago but I did not get around in down loading pictures from my Canon.

Christmas 2006 has come and gone but I thought this Pink Christmas Tree looks really cool! I managed to snap this in one my daily routine to Starbucks to get the good hot venti coffee to start the day. The tree reminds me of something special that trully cannot be explained. Just the pinkness of it tells you all and to put this in context in tropcial Singapore, that is mind boggling!

Maybe not so if you turn this around and view this from a commercial perspective. It is about which mall can attract the most shoppers to part with their hard earned bonuses!! Or looking to attract the so called PINK dollars? Sinister me or just old age? :-)

3 Comments:

At 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. I think it's too bright for me. The pink has to be a little darker than that to be more sophisticated... I mean I laughed when I firstly looked at it. Sorry :-( I like the ordinary ones T_T

 
At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Leo, maybe I am spoiled but Christmas trees should be green.

 
At 2:27 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki san - Glad that I could make you laugh as well!! Pink tree eh?

Charles - Totall agree with you that Christmas trees should be green but not to commercial savy people who always thinking outside the square to attract curious onlookers!! Happy holidays...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home