Tuesday, December 26, 2006

To Think or NOT to Think...

Sometimes life events amazes me with the amount of crap that I have managed to collect over the last couple of years. Considering I am single and live pretty frugally (yeah right), I have approximately 60 boxes of Crown delivered to my new swanky apartment in Singapore 3 weeks ago. I nearly fainted when I saw these boxes and I had to manage them all on my own. During that moment, I trully wish I had someone with me just to help me out. Anyway, after slaving away for the last 3 weeks, I have managed to unpack all my boxes except for my pictures and art collection! Just need to find a space for them on my white walls!!



Going through my pile of crap - I came across this piece of article that I bought from a flea market a couple of years back.... It is called THINK....

If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't,
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you lose, you're lost,
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will
It's all in the state of the mind

If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can even win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stongest or fastest man,
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN.

Happy Holidays....

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

That's a great inspirational piece. I've read that many a time when faced with doubts. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Have fun unpacking...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home