Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolution 2007

After all the reflection that I have been doing for the last couple of days about what I did and didn't do in 2006, here is the new list for 2007. A bit more challenging and interesting but hopefully it will take me outside my comfort zone. So here is the list....

1. Be daring and take more risks

Which follows with the following things that I need to achieve:
a) To find myself a new job
b) To find myself love
c) To travel more

Which takes me to the following places that I would like to visit in 2007
a) Angkor Wat - 13th century Indian Buddhist Temple in Cambodia
b) Mt Kinabalu - The highest mountain in South East Asia. I would like to climb up to the summit. So fingers crossed.
c) Taman Negara - Malaysia's national reserve park - one of the oldest tropical forests in the world. Taking into the global warming effects, I ought to make a trip to the park to feel and reflect about the environment.
d) Barcelona or anyway in Europe!!

Okay, next on my list.....

2. To loose another 4 kgs by March. I want those damn 6 pack abs.

3. Be contented and appreciative of what I have....

4. To spend more time with my friends and to nurture the friendship.

5. And make more friends...... (sounds like I am back in high school)

6. To laugh and cry more....

7. To be a patient and caring/loving brother/son/cousin to my family!!

So Happy New Year and may 2007 bring more happiness, prosperity and great health to me and myself and I and to everyone who has visited my blog.....

Signining out for 2006.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Those sound like great goals. I can't wait to read all about you reaching them.

 
At 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.

Great to see you bloggin again, and with a new, fresh look too. Nice.

Gd luck on those resolutions. Hope you can achieve them soon.

One of the resolution this year for me is also to find a new job --- something that I've been saying for the past 4 years!! Each time I try to get a new job, a more attractive posting comes up before I even tell the big stinkin asshole disguised as the MD. So, i get tempted to stay on each time. Maybe he has ass sixth sense!!

So, even I have stayed on for weird reasons, hope you can get a job that gives you more satisfaction!! Gd luck in everything in 2007. :)

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like nice resolutions and very likely that you can achieve them ! Good luck to you and happy new year to you!

 
At 12:41 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Rick - will see...:-) the objectives are there.. Just need to act on them with gusto!

Boy - it has been a while! Thanks for dropping by and all the best for 2007 as well. Good luck to the job hunting. We shall share notes.... :-)

Shigeki san - will do my best!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home