Sunday, November 05, 2006

Just photos......

It is 7 days before I leave Japan and I am counting down the days here! I don't really want to go...JUST yet.

Not quite sure how I managed to attach myself to Japan! I knew it was going to be a short term assignment and yet I fell in love with this place (and the men here!! :-))

So I don't have words today to describe my feelings - just photos today of what I will be missing.


Tokyo Tower - The Effiel Paris of the East


Hakone - Lake Aishi at Sunset.


Ginza - the shopping mecca of Tokyo for the well established Japanese families ...ie the snotty ones.. :-)


Miura Kagen - a little unspoilt coastline/hideaway only 30 minutes from Tokyo and it is not coverd by the Lonely Planet Guide :-)

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger Las montaƱas said...

nice photos. went there last winter and well.. Hakone to Hiroshima. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home