Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hot meeting

It has been a long time since I had a meeting in a plush office around Roppongi! No wonder these tax accountants charged a premium just to discuss matters with you! What a ripped off!!

That was what I was thinking until these two guys walked into the meeting room. They have been scheduled to meet me to provide me with a tax exit meeting and a checklist of things to do before my departure from Japan.

Gosh - they were cute!! I almost dropped out of my seat when I saw them. Being the straight looking man, I had to act as if nothing happend but at the back of my mind I was secretly eyeing them in their naked bodies. Yummy and delicious - I must say. Sad to say, I was asking a lot of questions so that I can just be in the room to talk to them. Alas, I had to end the meeting but it was a satisfied one :-)

Sad eh?



PS - My blog entries will be erratic next couple of days as I have guests in town. So I can't blog freely. Remind me to have wireless connection next time. At least I can then blog from the comfort of my room.

4 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Makes for an exciting meeting hey?

 
At 12:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never know. either of them or both might be queer. :-) you should follow up on your thing with them if you wanna see them again. :-)

 
At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, who knows? Maybe one (or if you are lucky, BOTH) of them wants to get close to you. Hee hee. Sorry. I should not put so much pictures (notti pictures) into your mind.

Anyway, not that I have not been in those situations before. But then again, some things can be eaten, while others, no matter how delicious they look, are forbidden fruits. No no.

Have been busy, busy, busy doin lots of work, so didnt really take the time to comment. But this post....well, it sounds TOO exciting not to comment!! Gosh, wish I can get a glimpse of how studly these two look. You notti boy, now you got me curious. :(

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger savante said...

Tell them to look away while you blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home