Thursday, October 12, 2006

No light at the end of the tunnel

I have not been blogging for the last couple of days due to work related matters. I really want to spend more time reading blogs and write more so that I can hit my 200 blogs before the year end but this hasn't happen at all. I thought by completing the Task for the project I should be better off right now. Slowing down and getting ready for the next move! But over the last couple of weeks the exact opposite has happened!! So how did this work? It has actually become worst in my opinion.

Sometimes when you're down, you feel that everyone and every event that occurs - it all seem that they/them are attacking you!! You become defensive, you become withdrawn, you feel ulcers popping up everywhere - stomach and mouth! You loose your appetite and eventually you succumb to stress and surfer a nervous breakdown! The negative energy builts up and it will slowly eat you away. I think I'm at that stage and sometimes wonder when will all these events come to an actual halt! I just want a break from work but I don't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It becomes blurrer by the day. The only thing that keeps me up is actually doing more work until I get them out of the way!! Not a good strategy but somehow it works (I think!).

This time I'm praying hard as well to GOD since I can't get my social/emotional life sorted out, at least HE will help me with my work. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Over and out! Back to more work!! :-(

3 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Blogger Harvey said...

Oh... *hugs
Life is bad, I know. I hate it too. But sometimes, there are little things in life that I loved.

 
At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, we need to take a step back. Sounds like you need a night out.

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Harvey - Cest la vie!

Charles - Totally agree with you! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home