Tuesday, October 24, 2006

48 HRS

It has been almost 48 hours that I have not had a decent sleep at all. Granted that my extensive nervous system is on the dwindle - due to excessive sleep deprived environment. I'm holding up pretty well. Coupled by jet lag.... my body hasn't adjusted to the any time zones yet (so am forcing it to rework to the Japan time).

I managed to zip cross to two different time zones and covered 3 countries in 5 days! All in I was in the air for about 36 hours, 6 hours at the various airports, 1 hour on the train and 2 hours on the freaking bus.


Caught up with the haze in Singapore - that probably explains why I had a runny nose!

In between these statistics, I was down with hayfever, had very itchy eyes, say good bye to some old friends of mine, caught up with a friend that I have not seen for the last 12 years and then dragged my sorry ass to work this morning as well!!



And within these 5 days, the weather in Japan has changed as well - it has gone colder and wetter.


All I can say I won't do this kind of trip again!

4 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Blogger Harvey said...

Wow, that's like the Amazing Race. Sounds like hard work. Haha, but this is just a once in a blue moon thing rite. Take care of your body.

 
At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya... :-)

 
At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you could do this kind of trip when you are in 20s. :-P But I hope it was a great trip. The last photo of the limousine bus stop is very sad. I hate that! Isn't that most pathetic image that you have to make "another" trip to Tokyo from there? I assume you used Terminal 1 by looking at the photo. :-)

But jet lag? pleeeeze. :-) Rest well!

 
At 3:47 AM , Blogger TheDreamer said...

Don't you just hate it when you come back from holiday more tired than when you left for it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home