Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Shipping Out

Sometimes I need to be tough on my managers but I hate it when I can't stand up to them and say why I do not want to do certain things. Maybe I'm too soft on myself and I get easily bullied! Mine you, I'm also part of the management structure but some how I feel a little small in the scheme of things!

Like now, I have only a week before I have to ship out of Japan. In between, I have to manage project activities and get them to a certain closure, then organise my move - which is going to take at least a day! (I know I'm single but that doesn't mean that I don't have crap to pack), take my very limited annual leave and see the rest of Japan in 3 days and fly out of the country by the end of the week. In between, I have to shop for my new apartment and need to get the Bodum kitchen ware that I have been eyeing for the last couple of months. It's going to cost me an arm and a leg and I'm not sure whether my relocation allowance will allow me to purchase them....sigh...

Thinking of the amount of stuff that I have to do is just overwhelming! I feel another ulcer coming up!!


And off course, I feel like snapping!! Just like the cable wires supporting the cable cars in around Hakone...

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't know where you are off to though.

It sounds like a lot of things to do. I would not be able to complete things in such a short time!! Good luck and don't stress out too much.

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki san - will let you know in due course! Still within Asia. I'm going to miss Japan big time. It has been great living here for the last 12 months.

Yes indeed there are a lot of things to do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home