Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Love Triangle?

I just found out that another person likes me as well. I'm now in a love triangle!! :-) Just like the good old days when I was in hot demand. I did not realised that my "mojo" was still alive! If I was only attracting my kind/type! Sigh...

Anyway, it was simply a bizarre week - was out in Roppongi again till 530 am and I saw sunrise. I could not believe that I survived the whole night without even getting drunk!! I could finally see the place sober! The whole place was alive in the early hours of the morning! I just can't believe it! To see and feel the city beating in the early hours of the day. Gosh - I'm going to miss Tokyo!

Work hit a peak last night! I was so stress out that I could feel stomach ulcers appearing and I could not even have breakfast this morning! Anyway, I managed to deliver my presentation today and came out alive. What a relieve!! And the whole afternoon for me was just stress free!! :-)

Well - I'm am finaly taking some time off! I'll be away for 5 days!

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM , Blogger Harvey said...

Wah, 5 day holidays. Yay! Enjoy yourself and have a great time!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger savante said...

We need more details on the love triangle :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home