Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Language Dilemma

Today I cancelled my Japanese classes again! Yet another lack lustre performance from my side!

I guess the novelty of learning and studying Japanese have somewhat died down when I knew that at the age of 34, learning a new language can be quite challenging plus juggling a very demanding and hectic job! So something had to give way - my enthusiasm for the language.

Now - having said that I can't be entirely blamed for this as well. Somehow my 'sensei' does not generate that kind of interest. In fact she drills me on my grammar skills that I dread that 1 hour with her. It is no longer fun! I infact do not look forward to these classes!

She is nice but she doesn't generate my interest as my previous teacher! Or is this a bad excuse for my laziness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home