Sunday, October 08, 2006

Only if GOD would make my life simpler

I was actually looking forward to this long weekend. To take sometime out from work and catch up with my to do list of things in Japan before I check out completely of this country sometime in November.

Then on Friday night I received a call from a very drunk friend of mine who was talking nonsensical stuff for the first few minutes! After some non comprehensible chatter, I realised that he was talking about my so called future. He mentioned that for the time he had known me, he only known of me as a workaholic. And I'm a good person blah blah and I deserve more than what I have now and I should consider looking out for a life partner. Yes - someone is concerned for my future!! Wow... and the nicest thing I have heard on that night was someone likes me! She is very nice person, very loyal and in fact quite pretty as well!! And he told me in confident because he was concerned about me! :-) Now what I ever decide, it's my decision and there is no pressure to act on this information. Yeah right!!

Now after that conversation, I was in a dilemma! Should I act on this information? Should I even consider asking her out? What should I do? I know I'm still a closet case but after being in this so called zone for most of my life, wouldn't this be a way out so that I can start moving on to my next phase in life? I mean all the cosmic signs indicate that I should lead a straight life! Gym boy doesn't even acknowledged my presence in the gym, I still don't have a six pack abs to die for, granted that I will never look like the cover models like CK or DG or Men's Fitness,,,I don't even hang out at the "club" for potential partners.etc., Afterall I'm not even dating anyone - let along guys!! So what does this leave me? Nothing much except that I will just go back to my bitching about life (sorry to bore you guys out there) and probably stay in this zone and one day someone will find out or I will die a bloody virgin!! Only if GOD could make my life simpler!!

6 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Do what feels right... maybe going out with her for a while will refresh your perspective. However if you cannot give her anything more than friendship,let her know that. Gently.

 
At 10:57 PM , Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Do what feels right... maybe going out with her for a while will refresh your perspective. However if you cannot give her anything more than friendship,let her know that. Gently.

 
At 4:29 AM , Blogger TheDreamer said...

Man, your closet gets deeper and darker rather than brighter and lighter. That's a firm 'no!'in my book. If you are gay, women are not the way forward. Not unless you like hurting other people and causing yourself psychological damage. You haven't yet given yourself the chance to meet other gay guys. That should be your first step...

 
At 1:03 AM , Blogger savante said...

Make a move on someone. Aren't there any guys around that you particularly like? Or at least enjoy being with?

 
At 3:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on a sec, you based your not taking the homo route from those facts? Did you know you can join the club without awesome abs? But if you think you cannot eat pussy in the end of the late night, I'd suggest you didn't ask her out at all. It'd be completely a waste of your time and hers. And I am saying this from my all love, baby. About the coming out part, that's totally up to you. You don't do it if it's overwhelming you or you might as well do it when you are drunk. That's the very private decision. You are the only one who makes that decision. Happy Wednesday!

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Hello everyone - thanks for your comments. In fact I'm so swamped with work right now, that I have not given much thought although I am careful now when I talked to her.

Cheers, Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home