Friday, October 06, 2006

16 years and still going on strong

It has been pissing down with rain for the last 2 days in Tokyo. I have never seen so much rain being dumped in 48 hours in Tokyo. It hasn't really been miserable for me but it was refreshing to see the change in weather. Funny how life can change within a few seconds! But I guess this is reality isn't..

Amongst my treasures at home, I don't usually have items that are more than a couple years old but this item that I have has been a companion for the last 16 years!!! It knows my secrets, it knows my dreams and sleeping patterns! An item that is 99% reliable to ensure that I start my day appropriately. Still going on strong after all these years. Some alarm clock eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home