Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Secret Admirer

I know it is pathetic to hope for something that I know I will never get it - no matter how hard I HOPE. Maybe I should have done something in the past but my lack of confidence have not helped either!

Well - my stint in Japan is coming to an end and I will be moving out soon. This means that my daily gym routine will cease and I no longer can secretly admire Gym Boy!! I will need to have another target :-) Anyway, I have not been gymming frequently and hence I have not had the chance to bump into Gym Boy. Even if I bumped into him, I will probably not do anything at all.

Today, I was secretly hoping to see him again at the gym - for this could be the last time I see him. This weekend is out for me and next week is pretty tough with the move and packaging. Work is not going to slow down for me either! Okay I'm not looking for sympathy but maybe a tiny little one.... alright! When I got into the gym, I was disappointed because I did not see him on the thread mill! My eyes were gazing around the training area to see if he is around. You can just imagine when I spotted him. A secret satisfied smile appeared on me! I could slightly gaze at him from far....and that is sufficient for me. Sad eh.... well beggars can't be choosy! I caught myself looking out for him on numerous occassions today and I feel like a predator! I guess I know the feeling when I was holidaying two weeks ago and got myself into a local gym to work out and there was this guy who could not tear his eyes from me!


My task for this weekend is to pay a visit to a Shito Shrine and place a wish card next to the temple grounds... you know what I will be wishing for :-)

5 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Moving out so soon? :)

So where is the next stop? Or rather, next station?

Sometimes, things are never meant to be. If throughout the whole period you were there and there wasnt even a chance or situation where a conversation can be struck upon, then probably it was just another gruelling test that we are destined to go through. In time, you'll forget GymBoy, and probably find a CycleBoy or a RockClimbingBoy or a JogBoy or perhaps (I hope) a Homely&PerfectGirl. :)

 
At 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. One of the favorite things to do at the shrine temple that is not really approrpriate is to read every card hung up there. I know I should not do that but it can be easily read!

I hope your whatever wish comes true!

 
At 5:02 AM , Blogger TheDreamer said...

Where next Leo? Somewhere where the gays are, I hope...

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger savante said...

You're an exotic foreigner. Go up to gymboy and ask for directions! they are the friendly sort, aren't they?

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Hope your wishes come true

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home