Sunday, September 24, 2006

Stress related conversation

Sometimes I wonder whether my own expectations of being perfect at work has caused me more grieve and stress that I have asked for.

Or it could be the fact that I'm running away from myself?

Anyway, one of my wise friend suggested that I should just live life accordingly - ie let go of all the worries relating to work and life and it will make you a better person. Life is too short worrying about work. The journey of one life has been dictated by someone up there and what ever we do or don't do will get us there eventually! Not sure whether I believe in this but I'm still hopelessly convinced I'm lousy at work and desperately single... only there were move obvious signs for me!

I agreed with him and I now need to work on this. Let go....

Does that mean I'm not ambitious enough? or a coward at heart? I have yet to find out.

4 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...letting go or taking certain things slightly easier does not amount to being less ambitious!!

Letting go = letting go OBJECTIVELY and SELECTIVELY! You're not required to let go EVERY thing that gets to your nerves! Just select what you wanna let go or what you wanna take it easier and things will soon feel a bit less heavy.

Just my two cents worth. Not sure if it is workable for you, but it's up to you to test it out. :)

 
At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've followed similar steps and I could only say from my personal experiences that if you are not worried about work too much, you may feel like you are not devoted enough. It can be true but there are more important things outside of the work so less devoted to work but still working as a diligent is a key. I know it's tough but there are ways to work around. :-) I think. Good luck to ya!

 
At 12:51 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

I would argue that the most successful and biggest achievers actually let go more than those under them.

 
At 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

网页真人秀场聊天室 , 深圳真人秀场聊天室 , 293真人秀视频聊天室 , 夫妻真人秀聊天室 , 真人秀视频聊天室 , live173视讯影音live秀 , live173影音视讯live秀 , live173点数 , live173影音视讯聊天室 , live173视讯聊天室

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home