Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Plan or not to Plan

I'm an accountant and I like to plan and prioritise my tasks. In most cases I should be able to get through my day albeit longer than expected but tasks are achieved.

Today was no different from other days - work, work and more work! But I feel like shit today as my body has finally given way to stress. I have a sore throat and a slight fever. So I'm on Lemsips and Panadols!

Planning for the day turn custard. Stayed longer than expected but that was not an issue as well. I was going to meet a friend of mine at Tokyo station at 10 pm to pick him up from the airport. At 10 he rings to say he is going to be late and expected arrival time is now 11:45 pm. F$%^! I'm tired and sick and now have to wait for this friend of mine.

What a fucking day!!

4 Comments:

At 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, maybe, your days will be better when your friend tags along? Take good care of yourself!

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger cain & abel said...

wow....i know i can;'t stand days like that. I hope you feel better now though ;p

 
At 12:27 AM , Blogger aiskrem_potong said...

relax bro.. deep breaths ok? take care!

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Thanks all for the feedback and support! I'm still alive but barely kicking! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home