Saturday, September 16, 2006

Everybody has secrets

So what if we have secrets? It is best kept in the closet and close to the heart! No one should ever know about it.

It's really funny how others view me - serious, focus and career minded. Today a friend of mine made this remark that I'm not a calm person at work and she would not like to work with me because I'm too stress when I am under pressure. In fact I'm too tense ;-) (Yeah I know, I need to get laid!!) I have to slow down before I burnt out and need to find a nice lady and settle down to have kids. I just kept quiet and smile.

If they only know why!!

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Looking at your clock, I just realized how much of a time difference we have. It's 8:45 in the morning here. You, quarter of 10 at night. Ugh! You're probably burning the candle at both ends again.

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home