Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sluggish morning

Today was one of the few days this year that I absolute hate to go to work. Yes, I have use a very strong word to describe the morning. I simply HATE it.... My body was so exhausted (I don't think I can do this again!!), my brain cells were mentally challenged (I could feel the grey hair growing!!) and yes it as shit as well today! It was a slow day and by the time I got to do some real work - it was about 10 pm at night. Not sure how on earth I managed to survive the 14 hours considering I was physically challenged in the morning.

Ah well tomorrow is another day. Sigh..... When will I get that deserve break and see some of Japan again? I can't just wait for autumn......

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always decide to be sick :-) oh, you can't becuase you are so devoted. :-( When I am very tired and have lots of crap to do at work and don't have any will, I decide to be sick and not go. Try it some time if you can though. A day trip to Hakone or somewhere around there would be relaxing. And at least you have "gray" hair growing instead of hair loss. That's better, no?

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

What is it with Japanese culture and working crazy hours? My God...you're gonna kill yourself. Come to America. Working 45 hours is a lot here! It'll be like your part-time.

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki san - I wish I could but I can't just lie!! I have a very guilty conscience and it won't worked for me!! Hakone is on my list...so see how it goes and totally agree that it's grey hair and not hair lost! :-) You have a good day as well.

Rick - it's not about Japanese culture! It's the demand of the project and the expectations of senior management who are basically expats and expect 100% success in the project! Failure is not in the vocabulary!! I wish I could and that's the plan. When I'm over there.....will call you :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home