Saturday, September 23, 2006

Change of Weekend Plans

Today I was planning to go up north but got up late and headed south of Tokyo. Why the change in plans? Well I could not get up in time to journey up north for 2 hours and be back again in Tokyo by 7 pm and cover the places that I want to cover. So change of plans and headed south instead!!

Now - this is usually not my style! I'm a planner and like to do things accordingly. So today was a bit unsual for me and I like it that way. I just went with the flow (or rather where my instinct told me to go!! - no map, no Lonely Planet Guide and no tour guide!). I forgotten how life was simple and beautiful! If I do this more often, I believe I would have a more relaxed soul...:-)

Enjoy the pics - I went to Muira - a little seaside town about 1 hour from Tokyo. This is not even featured on the Lonely Planet Guide!!


3 Comments:

At 4:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did enjoy yrself, didn't you? guess thats the most important thing..

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

It's good to get away and fly by the seat of your pants sometime. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Sounds like it was a good reflective time for you.

The ocean looks beautiful.

BTW, your e-mail in your profile isn't working. You may want to update it.

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

mt@qatar - yes I certainly did!! one of the best actually.

Rick - updated my email address. Should work this time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home