Monday, September 18, 2006

Retail Therapy

I'm usually the frugal person when it comes to shopping for my own. I will deliberately think 101 times before even consider buying anything! Less to say, I'm have achieved my savings target for this year.

After posting a very candid situation of future job prospects, I decided that I needed some retail therapy this afternoon. This so called therapy is usually reserve for the women but today I felt like this guy needed some TLC! Yes - the so called, closeted gay metrosexual guy needs some LOVE!!

So I went out and bought two pair of shoes - a pair red Adidas and hiking shoes, a bag pack (yes, I'm considering taking hiking up this weekend), an excercise ball (yes - I need to work on my abs....apparently I need an air pump as well!!), a dress jacket and a T shirt from Zara and my credit call bill has clocked up approximately JPY 70,000. Yes I'm feeling the pinch after calculating the bills!! A true accountant at heart! :-)

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

an excercise ball? wow... :-)I'd love to see the before/after photo, please. That's great that you managed under 7 man yen. When I go to the therapy, I always regret how much I have spent..... I don't have any accounting abilities.....

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger thompsonboy said...

Picture pls...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home