Thursday, September 21, 2006

A final outcome

Finally I have made a decision about my career! Not sure if this is a right decision but it has been made. At least I can move on and now concentrate on other stuff. I feel a burden lifted from my shoulder. Only time will tell!! 10 years from now when I look back at this decision I have made, I hope to GOD that this is the right one. But then again what is a right decision? A decision is a decision. Move on.

Autumn is in the air and I'm loving it! :-)

4 Comments:

At 11:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, so what decision did you make? or are you not gonna share? Anyway, I am glad you come to the conclusion. It's scary to make a change but sometimes it's going to be good. I hope your case will be fantabulous!

 
At 5:12 AM , Blogger TheDreamer said...

You sound happy with the choice! What have you decided (in layman's terms!!)

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Ahhhh...and that would be what?

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger Harvey said...

Ooo, you didn't quit your job or sth, di d you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home