Saturday, August 19, 2006

Nothing exciting

Some of my highlights of the day....

1. It's another hot day but thankfully it wasn't humid.
2. Saw gym boy today for the first time this week and he has a personal trainer! He's looking trimmer :-)
3. Met a nice young lady at the pub today. We were standing next together watching a live sports game but I was too engrossed with the game to notice her! ;-) But she finally said hello and introduced herself to me! :-) Spoke to her for a while, game ended and had to rush back to the office.
4. And I did not drink any beer at the game. I'm so disciplined!!
5. Was at Tower Records today and refrained from buying any magazines!! (I love my mags by the way) But saw this guy who was a real hotie - wearing a tight muscle green singlet and pair of hot jeans. He was srceaming GAY! What a sight....I shrugged and moved on!

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..hope your had a good weekend, and that your week is started off okay.

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

And what sort of magazines do we love?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home