Monday, August 28, 2006

Noodles-holic...

I did not do anything highly adventurous last weekend. I managed to pull myself away from the evil arch (Roppongi) on Saturday night and came back home sober!! :-) I was proud that I was an adult and could say no to Beer or Shots! And to top it all my Liver was intack and so was my head!! :-)

Sunday was a bit of an excitement! I went out to find this noodle place in Shinjuku with a friend of mine! Took us an hour to find the place and when we found it, we had to wait another hour before we got to eat our noodles!! Was it worth the wait? Let me see - for the experience yes! The noodle place is very cool! Very funky and Japanese as well. So go figure out how this works from a cultural perspective!!

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should totally go to "Tsukumo" ramen in Hiroo/Ebisu next time. it has cheese on it. Don't say "ew" because it was fantabulous.

But did you know the area you went to for Ramen Musashi is very well known as the Ramen district? When I work in Tokyo, I usually go to the gym which is very close to that place. Though ramen is my enemy. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home