Sunday, August 27, 2006

Last week Sunday

These were the photos that I wanted to post last week but my blog kept crashing!! Anyway, I have tried again today and it worked! Voila! Must be some cranky techno stuff that I'm definitely not intune with.

Anyway, I started my Sunday with a lunch outing in Harajuku. A very popular Shikoku ramen shop at the top of Harajuku. This is one of the best ramen noodles I have tasted in Japan! Delicious chunks of pork meat and miso soup and lots of noodles.

Then - a stroll to Meiji Shrine where I said a couple of prayers and off course asked for some wishes along the way:-)

Followed by having my daily cup of caffine

And off course, I did not want to leave Japan without ever watching a live baseball game. So I was here at Tokyo Super Dome
- and check this out... the entire stadium was air conditioned! I know nothing about the baseball game but I simply enjoyed the cool air and atmosphere...A couple of beers later...I was pretty 'happy" and boy was it a slow start on Monday morning

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Blogger savante said...

The ramen looks delish!!! I want it!

Paul

 
At 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I hate Giants, I don't go there... well, the last time I went to Tokyo dome was like when I went to BackStreetBoys concert... yes... I am lame. :-) But I am glad you were able to watch it live!

But you know nothing about baseball?? wow, how gay of you. :-) Have a fantabulous week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home