Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME

Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to ME! Yes - that's right I'm finally 34 years old today. Born in the year of RAT and a down right LEO. Which now makes me roughly middle age! and I'm suppose to be mature, wise and stable! Yeah right...

My birthday wishes? Hmmm..... LOTS...where do I start? I probably need to make a note of this. One of my wishes is to be able to take a holiday soon and I would like to visit the ocean again. This picture was taken from my last "REAL" holiday I had 4 years ago!!

7 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger wyler said...

Happy Birday to you.

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger savante said...

Happy birthday! And early thirties is far from middle-aged. You're just getting started!

Paul

 
At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry I am so late. I was out of country... Happy Birthday to you! 34 years old is a great age. I hope you will be a lot happier /less workaholic at the age of 34! yay.

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger Lifebook said...

Belated happy birthday!!!

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Happy Belated birthday my friend!

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Las montaƱas said...

happy birthday! yeah, gets kinda interesting that wishes come from virtual cyber visitors!

34 is still ok. wait till u hit 35! that is the magic number. from there on.. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home