Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday in recovery

I woke up this morning with an absolute killer hangover and with a naked man in my bed.....

Sounds like my fantasy! No naked man BUT woke up with a huge hangover. Can't remember the last 2 hours of my binge drinking sessions with my work colleagues. Started really good but as we progress though the night, the drinking got serious and moved from beer to champagne to shots! I never learnt!

My head still hurts. My body oozing with alcohol and I lost my entire Sunday to alcohol recovery. I should know better - at age 34, recovery takes a longer time!

4 Comments:

At 12:42 AM , Blogger Wild Reeds said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXIMUS!!!
Big hugs coming your way from Bombay...

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Oy vey..no go make the other part (naked man in bed) come true!

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Las montaƱas said...

yeah, never want to experience another of those hangovers... not unless it was over some fine wines!

 
At 3:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home