Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Selfish world.

It's been 3 days of hectic work.... I'm now working like a machine. Eat, sleep, work and gym and the occasional surfing of the web! So this is going to be real short blog.

There is nothing to write about today. There are some thoughts on the recent foiled attempt to blow up a couple of civilian planes over the Atlantic, about the Middle East conflicts and the debate who has won the war and the recent visit of the PM of Japan to the Yasukini Shrine. I can't seem to write anything that will allow me to capture my thoughts and articulate them clearly at 12:30 am..... brain dead precisely. Anyway, these are recent events that just confirm that the world is a more dangerous place to live in and all I can worry is about myself. Selfish isn't?

3 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been working like a robot but you still go to the gym? amazing... I don't think you are selfish. You get insecure feelings due to the world events. That's natural response. Don't even think too much. You know I went to one cool "literally" cool bar tonight. Icebar Tokyo. have you ever been there? You should go there to cool off your head for awhile. :-)

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

Not selfish at all...you're caring. That's what matters

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Shigeki san - I go to the gym to destress! and maybe catch a glimpse of gym boy and that we will make my day!! :-) Sad eh....

Rick - Not sure if there is too much care as well? I believe I'm at this stage and it sucks sometimes... Cest la vie..!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home