Thursday, August 10, 2006

Is it true?

This guy I bumped into at a Pub in Roppoingi a couple of months back also works out at my local gym. So in my intoxicated state, I introduced myself - said a couple of complementaries and went back to my group. Happily drunk! :-)

Anyway, I have seen this guy around the gym and off course being a nice guy, I have always said hello and made small talk but never more than a 3 minute conversation.

So yesterday, in my usual gym session, I bumped into him, talked to him and actually had a decent conversation. I did not see this coming but the next thing he said was .....

Hey do you want to catch up for a drink one of these days after your workout?
Me: Hmmm.....(struggle to keep a straight conversation)...yeah sure but it has to be after my workout. ..Yeah one of these days....
Sure - no worries. Let me know...we could also catch a quick bite.
Me: Yuppp...... (still thinking what to do next).
Just around here will be fine...I know of a nice quiet bar!
Me: (What the f..... does he want - a nice quiet bar??? ) Ahhh... okay and when he went on to work on the machine, I walked away VERY quickly....

and did not want to make any eye contact after that! I was a bit confused at the whole situation. Could be a guy just wanting to meet new people or does he want to get to know me better!! Well I did not get to speak to Gym Boy but I believed I got picked up at the gym!! :-) Sweet thoughts...

Arghhh...going to be 34 years old soon!! Say good bye to being 33...

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great invitation. Make sure you are not coming onto him too much at the bar. Let him make a move to ya. :-)

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Rick Bettencourt said...

You better take him up on this or I'll be mad! It doesn't mean your gay if you just go out for a drink and a quick bite to eat. Take it slow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home